Friday, June 9, 2017

A Heart For Korah: Geek Swap 2017

Hi Everyone!

My name is Junia and I'm holding a Geek Swap. A Geek Swap is held to raise money for different things. For those of you who don't know how to do a Geek Swap I will explain.

https://www.gofundme.com/GeekSwap2017


Second, you will than fill out the registration form picking the fandom you would like to join in. Registration will close on June 27, 2017 To make this a great swap and fundraiser my goal is to reach about $2000.


Third, on  you will get your partner's profile and the real fun begins. You get to put together a minimum $20 and at least 3 items themed to your partner's selected fandom. You can go over these restrictions if you want.


Fourth, Make sure you send a letter introducing yourself, include your name and if you want to you can include an IG name or blog if you have one.


Fifth, Mail your package out to your partner by have fun, be creative, and you can even decorate the mailing box! 


Once that is done you need to have patience and wait for your package to come! This is not a back and forth swap. The person you got will not have you as their partner. Someone else will.


If you would like to donate to this organization just go to https://www.gofundme.com/GeekSwap2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heart For Korah Geek Swap

Dear People of the World,  I'm sorry I haven't been on in a year, but I'm sorry to say that my Geek Swap didn't go well I...